Your privacy is important to ABMS. We never share any of your information with a third party. Only ABMS will use your email address to send you communications with news, updates, and Content as they relate to you as a user of the website. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe to ABMS communications, you may do so by logging onto your profile page and editing your profile.
Email addresses, cookies and aggregate information about which pages visitors access, and information volunteered by site visitors—such as user survey responses and site registrations—are used to improve the Content and Services of the website. ABMS editorial, publishing and marketing staff also use website visitor data and usage information to assist in modifying, improving and maintaining Content and Services hereunder.
Social Media Policy
ABMS is using this site and our social media profiles to share helpful, interesting, and newsworthy information with our member boards, candidates, diplomates, providers, consumers and users. We welcome comments, ideas, and concerns. While we encourage our audiences to share thoughts and opinions on this site and our social media profiles, we expect that this will be done in a respectful manner. ABMS asks that you not post comments that:
- Disclose personal health information
- Violate the intellectual property rights, confidentiality or privacy of another
- Include hate speech directed at race, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion or disability
- Use overly aggressive, obscene or profane language, photos or images
- Include statements that defame, harass, abuse, stalk, threaten or bully individuals or groups
- Include statements that are illegal or encourage unlawful conduct
- Promote services, products or political organizations
- Are off-topic from the specific content of the post
- Are irrelevant spam
ABMS reserves the right to review and remove comments that do not comply with these guidelines and to block offenders of these guidelines.
Security of Collected Data
American Board of Medical Specialties
Attn: Legal Department
353 N. Clark Street, Suite 1400
Chicago, IL 60654
Telephone: (312) 436-2600
Please note that neither ABMS, nor any of its Member Boards, is affiliated with BoardCertified LLC. Subscription to or payment of any fees to Boardcertified.com or BoardCertified LLC will not affect any diplomate’s certification status with their Member Board or listing on an ABMS database.