American Board Of Urology
The American Board of Urology
600 Peter Jefferson Parkway, Suite 150
Charlottesville, VA 22911
Phone: (434) 979-0059
Fax: (434) 979-0266www.abu.org
Lifelong Learning Requirements
- Complete 90 CME credits relevant to Urology.
- 30 of the 90 CME Credits are required to be AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
- Evidence of Self-Assessment is demonstrated by the online completion of a Practice Assessment Protocol (PAP) two times throughout the 10-year MOC cycle.
- Additional components of the ABU Lifelong Learning (LLL) program include:
- Online application
- Medical licensure verification
- Professionalism and Ethics Module (PEM)
- Peer Review
- Patient Safety Videos (PSV)
- Patient Safety Module (PSM)
- Practice Log
The requirements and other information provided on this page are determined by each ABMS Member Board and may be subject to change. Please refer to the relevant Board’s website to confirm the applicable requirements.