American Board Of Neurological Surgery
The American Board of Neurological Surgery
2766 Commerce Drive NW, Suite B
Rochester, MN 55901
Phone: (507) 322-0400
Fax: (507) 322-0300www.abns.org
Maintenance of Certification Part II Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment Requirements
- Type I 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ in neurosurgery related activities.
- The following activities will be recorded automatically
- Credits earned through the completion of the annual adaptive learning tool and/or modules
- Participation in the ABNS oral exam as an examiner
- Diplomates must self-report CME credits earned from any other activities.
Visit Board Website For More Information
The requirements and other information provided on this page are determined by each ABMS Member Board and may be subject to change. Please refer to the relevant Board’s website to confirm the applicable requirements.