American Board Of Nuclear Medicine
The American Board of Nuclear Medicine
1030 Highlands Plaza Drive, Suite 511E
St. Louis, MO 63110-1343
Phone: (314) 367-2225www.abnm.org
Maintenance of Certification Part II Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment Requirements
- Complete a minimum of 25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ CME credits annually, which includes a minimum of 17.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ relevant to Nuclear Medicine.
- Eight self-assessment credits must be part of the 17.5 CME credits related to Nuclear Medicine. Self-assessment credits are awarded for both self-assessment modules (SAM’s) and Self-Assessment CME Activities.
- For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Gets Coronavirus Vaccine First? JAMA
On October 2 the US National Academies of Science, Engineering, and Medicine issued its consensus Framework for Equitable Allocation of a COVID-19 Vaccine. William H. Foege, MD, MPH, emeritus distinguished professor of International Health at the Rollins School of Public Health at Emory University,
1. This activity is accredited by the American Medical Association.
2. This activity is free to AMA members.
The requirements and other information provided on this page are determined by each ABMS Member Board and may be subject to change. Please refer to the relevant Board’s website to confirm the applicable requirements.