American Board Of Nuclear Medicine
The American Board of Nuclear Medicine
1030 Highlands Plaza Drive, Suite 511E
St. Louis, MO 63110-1343
Phone: (314) 367-2225www.abnm.org
Maintenance of Certification Part II Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment Requirements
- Complete a minimum of 25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ CME credits annually, which includes a minimum of 17.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ relevant to Nuclear Medicine.
- Eight self-assessment credits must be part of the 17.5 CME credits related to Nuclear Medicine. Self-assessment credits are awarded for both self-assessment modules (SAM’s) and Self-Assessment CME Activities.
- For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 Update March 2020 JAMA
Coronavirus testing, mortality, vaccine development, containment vs mitigation, and more. Anthony S. Fauci, MD discusses the latest developments in the global spread of COVID-19 and the SARS-CoV-2 virus with JAMA Editor Howard Bauchner, MD.- What’s the difference between COVID-19 and SARS-CoV-2? (01:15)- What’s the status and accuracy of diagnostic testing in the US? (01:58)- What’s the case-fatality rate for the virus? (05:31)- Scientific advances and vaccine development (25:06)- Are current clinical trials providing a picture of treatments? (13:41)- Risk communication: how do we present information so there’s faith that it’s accurate? (15:24)- Risk groups (children, the elderly, pregnant women) (16:26)- Containment vs mitigation vs quarantine vs isolation (19:10) – Protecting the elderly and nursing home resident (23:52)- Public health prospects in Latin America, Africa (26:35)- Will coronavirus wane in warmer months like influenza? (27:52)- Why is anxiety so high about this disease?- Does the US have capacity to care for COVID19 infection? (31:03)- What is your daily schedule like? (32:23).
1. This activity is accredited by the American Medical Association.
2. This activity is free to AMA members.
The requirements and other information provided on this page are determined by each ABMS Member Board and may be subject to change. Please refer to the relevant Board’s website to confirm the applicable requirements.