American Board Of Pediatrics
The American Board of Pediatrics
111 Silver Cedar Court Chapel Hill, NC 27514
Phone: (919) 929-0461
Fax: (919) 929-9255www.abp.org
Maintenance of Certification Part II Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment Requirements
- As of 2022, diplomates must earn 50 ABP MOC Part 2 (Self-Assessment) points during their 5-year cycle, ABP MOC Part 2 credit may be earned through the following:
- ABP-developed MOC Part 2 activities found within the physician’s ABP Pediatrics Portfolio
- Claim ABP MOC Part 2 credit directly with the ABP for work in Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) and Life Support Certifications (BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP)
- Externally developed MOC Part 2 activities registered for ABP MOC credit by the CME accreditor
- The ABP does not recognize activities submitted for inclusion in the ABMS Continuing Certification Directory unless they have also been registered in PARS for ABP MOC credit.
The requirements and other information provided on this page are determined by each ABMS Member Board and may be subject to change. Please refer to the relevant Board’s website to confirm the applicable requirements.