American Board Of Pathology
The American Board of Pathology
One Urban Centre, Suite 690
4830 W. Kennedy Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33609
Phone: (813) 286-2444
Fax: (813) 289-5279www.abpath.org
Lifelong Learning Requirements
- To meet ABPath’s Lifelong Learning requirements, diplomates must report one of following every two years:
- Complete any combination of 70 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits and/or AOA Category 1A credits per two-year reporting period.
- Complete an ACGME-accredited or institutional accredited fellowship.
- Complete ABPath’s Physician-Scientist Research Pathway.
- ABPath is pleased to announce a collaboration with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to further support certified pathologist. Completed CME activities may be sent directly to ABPath to assist pathologists with their Continuing Certification reporting requirements. Providers accredited with the ACCME may register activities for ABPath in the Provider and Activity Reporting System (PARS). Registered activities appear in CME Finder to help physicians find CME relevant to their practice and complete their reporting.
The requirements and other information provided on this page are determined by each ABMS Member Board and may be subject to change. Please refer to the relevant Board’s website to confirm the applicable requirements.
Specialties & Subspecialties