ExpiresJune 4, 2021
American Medical Association
In this module, learn to find and use important information on somatic cancer testing panel reports. Learn how to identify test characteristics to compare offerings from different labs, find actionable information on a test report, and interpret results for the individual patient.
1. This activity is hosted on the AMA Ed Hub.
2. This activity is free to AMA members.
ABMS Member Board Approvals by Type
ABMS MOC Part II CME Activity
Allergy and Immunology
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Medical Genetics and Genomics
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Psychiatry and Neurology
NOTE: If a Member Board has not deemed this activity for MOC approval as an accredited CME activity, this activity may count toward an ABMS Member Board’s general CME requirement. Please refer directly to your Member Board’s MOC Part II Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment Program Requirements.
1. Identify important test characteristics to compare and contrast offerings from different labs
2. Find actionable information on the report
3. Interpret results in the context of the individual patient
Cancer Genetics, Genetics and Genomics, Oncology, Targeted and Immune Cancer Therapy
CME Credit Type
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
Inpatient, Outpatient, Rural, Urban