ExpiresApril 24, 2025
CME Provider: American Medical Association
Description of CME Course
Save Time and Improve Care.
1. This activity is part of the AMA STEPSForward initiative.
2. This activity is free to AMA members.
ABMS Member Board Approvals by Type
ABMS Lifelong Learning CME Activity
Allergy and Immunology
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Medical Genetics and Genomics
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Psychiatry and Neurology
NOTE: If a Member Board has not deemed this activity for MOC approval as an accredited CME activity, this activity may count toward an ABMS Member Board’s general CME requirement. Please refer directly to your Member Board’s MOC Part II Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment Program Requirements.
At the end of this activity, you will be able to:
1. Identify the purpose and benefits of implementing pre-visit planning;
2. Describe steps to take during a visit to improve patient experience;
3. Recognize ways to prepare and engage patients in their health care;
4. List pre-visit planning tools and strategies that improve practice efficiency.
Workflow and Process
Patient Care & Procedural Skills
CME Credit Type
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
This activity qualifies for the CMS Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS), where you can earn a performance-based payment adjustment to your Medicare payment
Physician Well-being activity
Efficiencies in Medical Practice