ExpiresApril 22, 2024
CME Provider: American Medical Association
Description of CME Course
Help Patients Take Charge of Their Health.
1. This activity is part of the AMA STEPSForward initiative.
2. This activity is free to AMA members.
ABMS Member Board Approvals by Type
ABMS MOC Part II CME Activity
Allergy and Immunology
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Medical Genetics and Genomics
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Psychiatry and Neurology
NOTE: If a Member Board has not deemed this activity for MOC approval as an accredited CME activity, this activity may count toward an ABMS Member Board’s general CME requirement. Please refer directly to your Member Board’s MOC Part II Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment Program Requirements.
1. Identify steps to develop and implement the health coaching model for your practice
2. Discuss methods to recruit, train and mentor health coaches
3. Describe how to evaluate and track their progress over time
Workflow and Process, Geriatrics
Interpersonal & Communication Skills, Patient Care & Procedural Skills
CME Credit Type
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
This activity qualifies for the CMS Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS), where you can earn a performance-based payment adjustment to your Medicare payment