ExpiresMay 5, 2025
CME Provider: American Medical Association
Description of CME Course
Discuss approaches that emphasize racism, rather than race that will cover both immediate and long-term health equity considerations and impact, seeking to dismantle race-based medicine across clinical practice, education, and research across the country.
1. This activity is accredited by the American Medical Association.
2. This activity is free to AMA members.
ABMS Member Board Approvals by Type
ABMS Lifelong Learning CME Activity
Allergy and Immunology
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Medical Genetics and Genomics
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Psychiatry and Neurology
NOTE: If a Member Board has not deemed this activity for MOC approval as an accredited CME activity, this activity may count toward an ABMS Member Board’s general CME requirement. Please refer directly to your Member Board’s MOC Part II Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment Program Requirements.
1. Explain how COVID-19 and other determinants of health uniquely impact marginalized communities, public health, and health equity
2. Distinguish both short-term and long-term implications on our health care and public health systems
3. Reimagine the vision and actions that ensure equity and justice
4. Discuss approaches that emphasize racism, rather than race that will cover both immediate and long-term health equity considerations and impact, seeking to dismantle race-based medicine across clinical practice, education, and research across the country
Health Inequities, Health Disparities, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Nephrology, Medical Education and Training
Medical Knowledge, Professionalism
CME Credit Type
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit