ExpiresOctober 2, 2022
CME Provider: American Medical Association
Description of CME Course
Team huddles are an easy technique to help your practice improve operations. Learn how to effectively conduct team huddles to enable a care team that adapts to workflows and supports the needs of patients and other team members.
1. This activity is part of the AMA STEPSForward initiative.
2. This activity is free to AMA members.
ABMS Member Board Approvals by Type
ABMS Lifelong Learning CME Activity
Allergy and Immunology
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Medical Genetics and Genomics
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Psychiatry and Neurology
NOTE: If a Member Board has not deemed this activity for MOC approval as an accredited CME activity, this activity may count toward an ABMS Member Board’s general CME requirement. Please refer directly to your Member Board’s MOC Part II Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment Program Requirements.
1. Describe distinct roles for team members in a daily team huddle
2. Identify ways to ensure that daily team huddles become routine
3. Discover ways to improve daily team huddles in your practice over time
4. Recognize the value of daily team huddles to the operations of your practice and the impact on patient care
Workflow and Process, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
Practice-based Learning & Improvement
CME Credit Type
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
This activity qualifies for the CMS Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS), where you can earn a performance-based payment adjustment to your Medicare payment
Physician Well-being activity
Organizational Culture of Wellness