ExpiresApril 25, 2025
CME Provider: American Medical Association
Description of CME Course
Annual prescription renewal when you renew all of a patient’s long-term medications once per year for a 12- to 15-month duration saves physician time and practice costs. Synchronizing this process renewing all the patient’s medications on the same date improves medical adherence.
1. This activity is accredited by the American Medical Association.
2. This activity is free to AMA members.
ABMS Member Board Approvals by Type
ABMS Lifelong Learning CME Activity
Allergy and Immunology
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Medical Genetics and Genomics
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Psychiatry and Neurology
NOTE: If a Member Board has not deemed this activity for MOC approval as an accredited CME activity, this activity may count toward an ABMS Member Board’s general CME requirement. Please refer directly to your Member Board’s MOC Part II Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment Program Requirements.
1. Summarize the process of annual synchronized prescription renewal
2. Identify advantages of utilizing annual synchronized prescription renewal
3. Describe the 3 key STEPS to effectively implement the annual synchronized prescription renewal process
Workflow and Process, Treatment Adherence
CME Credit Type
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit