ExpiresMay 22, 2022
CME Provider: American Medical Association
Description of CME Course
This e-learning module is intended to increase awareness and understanding among physicians of the All of Us research program. Learners will become familiar with their role, and be better able to discuss the program with patients and address questions about enrollment and operation.
1. This activity is hosted on the AMA Ed Hub.
2. This activity is free to AMA members.
ABMS Member Board Approvals by Type
ABMS MOC Part II CME Activity
Allergy and Immunology
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Medical Genetics and Genomics
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Psychiatry and Neurology
NOTE: If a Member Board has not deemed this activity for MOC approval as an accredited CME activity, this activity may count toward an ABMS Member Board’s general CME requirement. Please refer directly to your Member Board’s MOC Part II Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment Program Requirements.
Upon completion of this educational activity, the physician will be able to:
1. Define precision medicine and explain how it can be applied in practice
2. Describe the Precision Medicine Initiative's
3. Explain the
4. Identify tools and strategies for responding to your patients about
5. Summarize the physician's role in
Medical Knowledge, Patient Care & Procedural Skills
CME Credit Type
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit