ExpiresDecember 1, 2021
Fee$695 - $895
World Class CME
This course is designed to enhance current practice by bringing new clinical tools to daily practice including
new developments in imaging technology and capabilities and implications of findings. It will improve diagnostic abilities, enhance patient counseling and provide options for better choices in patient testing.
Can’t travel but need CME? It will be terrific to get back to a normal time of attending conferences in person. While we wait World Class CME is proud to present the opportunity to view the Best of the Big Apple conference from the comfort of your home or office.
All lectures will be captured on video and you will be able to watch it at your convenience. We will bring all the great lectures presented by our world class faculty to your living room after the live meeting takes place. Approximately November 30, 2020.
17.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
ABMS Member Board Approvals by Type
ABMS MOC Part II CME Activity
NOTE: If a Member Board has not deemed this activity for MOC approval as an accredited CME activity, this activity may count toward an ABMS Member Board’s general CME requirement. Please refer directly to your Member Board’s MOC Part II Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment Program Requirements.
- Apply ultrasound in the evaluation of the endometrium and myometrium, abnormal uterine bleeding, pelvic pain and retained products of conception
- Understand when 3D ultrasound is best utilized in fetal and gynecological testing
- Enhance recognition of fetal brain diseases
- Explain the complexities of prenatal screening and diagnostic testing options, including new genomic tests
- Understand the implications of placental abnormalities
Gynecology, Women's health, Ultrasound, Sonogography
Medical Knowledge, Patient Care & Procedural Skills, Practice-based Learning & Improvement, Systems-based Practice
CME Credit Type
ACOG Cognates, AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
Inpatient, Outpatient, Rural, Urban, VA/Military