ExpiresNovember 3, 2019
World Class CME
This activity will enable participants to evaluate abnormal uterine bleeding and make evidenced decision about treatment(s)
This activity will enable participants to counsel and advise patients about breast imaging screening and various breast imaging modalities.
This activity will enable participants to advise GYN patients on successful weight loss strategies, including use of available pharmaceuticals.
This activity will enable participants to avoid over and under treatment for osteoporosis while reassuring the patient approved therapies are safe and effective.
This practical course stresses how to enhance your day-to-day office GYN practice with relevant, important procedures and therapies that are easy to master, comfortable to incorporate and solidly reimbursable. Upgrade your skills and clinical approach to meet the needs of your gynecologic patients for the future. Feel good about offering comprehensive, up-to-date information and services that will expand your gynecologic practice while making it more enjoyable and rewarding for you. Whether solo or a group, this course will change the way you practice medicine.
This course is designed for OB-GYN physicians, NPs and PAs who work in an office setting, and primary care practitioners who focus on women’s health.
ABMS Member Board Approvals by Type
ABMS MOC Part II Self-Assessment Activity
NOTE: If a Member Board has not deemed this activity for MOC approval as an accredited CME activity, this activity may count toward an ABMS Member Board’s general CME requirement. Please refer directly to your Member Board’s MOC Part II Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment Program Requirements.
• Appreciate current pap smear guidelines and their forthcoming changes
• Incorporate new guidelines for diagnosis of abnormal uterine bleeding into clinical practice
• Improve skills in early diagnosis of pregnancy using U/S and hCG
• Educate patients about breast cancer screening guidelines and the multiple new imaging modalities available, including how to choose the best one for a particular patient
• Expand your toolbox for managing menopausal symptoms, using both hormonal and non-hormonal approaches, while separating fact from fiction
• Expand diagnostic and treatment skills regarding headaches and migraines
• Recognize the common female sexual dysfunctions and initiate interventions available to the women’s health practitioner
• Understand the current approaches to hysterectomy and which technique is best for each patient
• Treat overactive bladder and recognize pelvic floor dysfunction
• Understand how to better protect the female patient’s bone health
• Apply new guidelines for adnexal masses
• Advise GYN patients on successful weight loss strategies beyond simple diet and exercise, including use of available pharmaceuticals
• Incorporate helpful business tips to invigorate your practice operations and profits in the rapidly evolving healthcare environment
Gynecology, Gynecologist, Ob/gyn, Obgyn, Women's, Health
Interpersonal & Communication Skills, Medical Knowledge, Patient Care & Procedural Skills, Practice-based Learning & Improvement
CME Credit Type
ACOG Cognates, AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
Outpatient, Rural, Urban