ExpiresAugust 21, 2024
CME Provider: American Medical Association
Description of CME Course
Physician suicide rate is higher than that of the general population. Learn what your organization can do to identify at-risk physicians and facilitate access to appropriate care.
1. This activity is part of the AMA STEPSForward initiative.
2. This activity is free to AMA members.
ABMS Member Board Approvals by Type
ABMS MOC Part II CME Activity
Allergy and Immunology
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Medical Genetics and Genomics
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Psychiatry and Neurology
NOTE: If a Member Board has not deemed this activity for MOC approval as an accredited CME activity, this activity may count toward an ABMS Member Board’s general CME requirement. Please refer directly to your Member Board’s MOC Part II Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment Program Requirements.
1. Identify risk factors and warning signs for suicide
2. Describe steps to implement standardized processes for physicians seeking care in your practice
3. List ways to create an environment of support and physician wellness in your organization
Interpersonal & Communication Skills, Professionalism
CME Credit Type
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
This activity qualifies for the CMS Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS), where you can earn a performance-based payment adjustment to your Medicare payment
Physician Well-being activity