ExpiresDecember 16, 2020
Format TypeRegularly Scheduled Series
Flagler Hospital, Inc.
The Multidisciplinary Breast Care Conferences (MBCC) are designed to review existing prognostic and/or retrospective breast cancer cases and apply the most current evidence-based knowledge and guidelines to establish multidisciplinary treatment plans .
ABMS Member Board Approvals by Type
ABMS MOC Part II CME Activity
NOTE: If a Member Board has not deemed this activity for MOC approval as an accredited CME activity, this activity may count toward an ABMS Member Board’s general CME requirement. Please refer directly to your Member Board’s MOC Part II Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment Program Requirements.
1. Understand how to enhance treatment through utilizing a multidisciplinary approach to breast patients.
2. Demonstrate an understanding of nationally accepted treatment guidelines and standard of care.
3. Ensure access to multidisciplinary evaluation.
4. Improve effectiveness of breast care.
5. Enhance education of health care providers.
Breast Cancer, Breast Cancer Conference, Cancer Conference
Interpersonal & Communication Skills, Medical Knowledge, Patient Care & Procedural Skills, Professionalism
CME Credit Type
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit