ExpiresApril 24, 2024
CME Provider: American Medical Association
Description of CME Course
Enhance the Skills and Roles of Support Staff.
1. This activity is part of the AMA STEPSForward initiative.
2. This activity is free to AMA members.
ABMS Member Board Approvals by Type
ABMS MOC Part II CME Activity
Allergy and Immunology
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Medical Genetics and Genomics
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Psychiatry and Neurology
NOTE: If a Member Board has not deemed this activity for MOC approval as an accredited CME activity, this activity may count toward an ABMS Member Board’s general CME requirement. Please refer directly to your Member Board’s MOC Part II Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment Program Requirements.
At the end of this activity, you will be able to:
1. Identify steps to begin a medical assistant (MA) professional development program in your practice;
2. Describe best practices on developing a professional development training curriculum and materials;
3. Explain how to execute and evaluate an MA professional development program.
Workflow and Process, Diabetes, Diabetes and Endocrinology
Interpersonal & Communication Skills, Systems-based Practice
CME Credit Type
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
This activity qualifies for the CMS Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS), where you can earn a performance-based payment adjustment to your Medicare payment
Inpatient, Rural, Urban