ExpiresJune 30, 2023
CME Provider: American Medical Association
Description of CME Course
Help patients with type 2 diabetes achieve their glycemic goals.
1. This activity is part of the AMA STEPSForward initiative.
2. This activity is free to AMA members.
ABMS Member Board Approvals by Type
ABMS MOC Part II CME Activity
Allergy and Immunology
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Medical Genetics and Genomics
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Psychiatry and Neurology
NOTE: If a Member Board has not deemed this activity for MOC approval as an accredited CME activity, this activity may count toward an ABMS Member Board’s general CME requirement. Please refer directly to your Member Board’s MOC Part II Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment Program Requirements.
1. Describe how to develop an efficient team-based approach to managing diabetes
2. Summarize techniques on how to engage patients in their treatment plan
3. List ways to identify practice improvement initiatives aimed at improving health outcomes in patients with Type 2-diabetes
Medical Knowledge, Patient Care & Procedural Skills
CME Credit Type
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
This activity qualifies for the CMS Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS), where you can earn a performance-based payment adjustment to your Medicare payment