ExpiresAugust 30, 2024
CME Provider: American Medical Association
Description of CME Course
Determine and adjust panel sizes based on patient and practice variables.
1. This activity is part of the AMA STEPSForward initiative.
2. This activity is free to AMA members.
ABMS Member Board Approvals by Type
ABMS MOC Part II CME Activity
Allergy and Immunology
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Medical Genetics and Genomics
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Psychiatry and Neurology
NOTE: If a Member Board has not deemed this activity for MOC approval as an accredited CME activity, this activity may count toward an ABMS Member Board’s general CME requirement. Please refer directly to your Member Board’s MOC Part II Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment Program Requirements.
1. Describe the benefits associated with appropriately sized panels
2. Identify the metrics that define the optimal panel size for your practice
3. List the different methods available to determine optimal panel size
4. Discuss how to adjust, modify, and maintain the optimal panel size for your practice
Workflow and Process, Professional Well-being
Practice-based Learning & Improvement, Systems-based Practice
CME Credit Type
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
This activity qualifies for the CMS Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS), where you can earn a performance-based payment adjustment to your Medicare payment
Physician Well-being activity
Organizational Culture of Wellness, Efficiencies in Medical Practice
Inpatient, Outpatient, Rural, Urban