ExpiresOctober 19, 2023
CME Provider: American Medical Association
Description of CME Course
Organizational changes lead to physician satisfaction.
1. This activity is part of the AMA STEPSForward initiative.
2. This activity is free to AMA members.
ABMS Member Board Approvals by Type
ABMS Lifelong Learning CME Activity
Allergy and Immunology
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Medical Genetics and Genomics
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Psychiatry and Neurology
NOTE: If a Member Board has not deemed this activity for MOC approval as an accredited CME activity, this activity may count toward an ABMS Member Board’s general CME requirement. Please refer directly to your Member Board’s MOC Part II Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment Program Requirements.
1. Explain the business case to prioritizing professional satisfaction and clinician wellness
2. Define three domains to create the institutional architecture that supports Joy in Medicine
3. List instruments available to survey and measure wellness in your practice
4. Describe organizational strategies you can use to implement culture of wellness, workflow efficiency, and personal resilience
Practice-based Learning & Improvement, Systems-based Practice
CME Credit Type
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
This activity qualifies for the CMS Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS), where you can earn a performance-based payment adjustment to your Medicare payment
Physician Well-being activity
Efficiencies in Medical Practice