ExpiresOctober 28, 2023
The CPT® and RBRVS Annual Symposium provides attendees with an overview of the significant changes to CPT codes and descriptors for 2021 as well as 2021 relative values and other payment policy changes.
1. This activity is accredited by the American Medical Association.
2. This activity is free to AMA members.
ABMS Member Board Approvals by Type
ABMS MOC Part II CME Activity
Allergy and Immunology
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Medical Genetics and Genomics
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Psychiatry and Neurology
NOTE: If a Member Board has not deemed this activity for MOC approval as an accredited CME activity, this activity may count toward an ABMS Member Board’s general CME requirement. Please refer directly to your Member Board’s MOC Part II Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment Program Requirements.
1. Identify significant changes in CPT coding introduced in 2021
2. Distinguish new codes for CPT 2021 from codes previously used
3. Extrapolate the reasoning for each of the significant changes to CPT 2021
4. Examine current coding practices in light of the changes to CPT 2021
5. Identify how to implement new & revised codes, coding descriptors, & coding instructions
6. Identify how to assess/employ Medicare payment policies with changes to CPT 2021
Clinical Challenge, Dermatology, Hematologic Cancer, Hematology, Leukemias
CME Credit Type
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit