ExpiresOctober 2, 2022
CME Provider: American Medical Association
Description of CME Course
Improve clinical efficiencies by creating an environment where team members can collaborate and contribute to change initiatives. Learn how to improve your organization or medical practice by empowering your team to participate in transformative change.
1. This activity is part of the AMA STEPSForward initiative.
2. This activity is free to AMA members.
ABMS Member Board Approvals by Type
ABMS MOC Part II CME Activity
Allergy and Immunology
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Medical Genetics and Genomics
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Psychiatry and Neurology
NOTE: If a Member Board has not deemed this activity for MOC approval as an accredited CME activity, this activity may count toward an ABMS Member Board’s general CME requirement. Please refer directly to your Member Board’s MOC Part II Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment Program Requirements.
1. Identify steps to develop and implement a vision for your practice
2. Explain how to create and train an organizational change team
3. Summarize methods to track the progress of change initiatives using a project management approach
4. Discuss ways to establish systematic and sustainable changes in your practice
Practice-based Learning & Improvement
CME Credit Type
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
This activity qualifies for the CMS Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS), where you can earn a performance-based payment adjustment to your Medicare payment
Physician Well-being activity
Organizational Culture of Wellness
Physician Executives, Rural, Urban