ExpiresOctober 2, 2022
CME Provider: American Medical Association
Description of CME Course
Achieve your goals, improve patient care, and improve physician satisfaction with thoughtful change initiatives. Learn how to develop a plan and make impactful, sustainable changes in your practice.
1. This activity is part of the AMA STEPSForward initiative.
2. This activity is free to AMA members.
ABMS Member Board Approvals by Type
ABMS MOC Part II CME Activity
Allergy and Immunology
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Medical Genetics and Genomics
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Psychiatry and Neurology
NOTE: If a Member Board has not deemed this activity for MOC approval as an accredited CME activity, this activity may count toward an ABMS Member Board’s general CME requirement. Please refer directly to your Member Board’s MOC Part II Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment Program Requirements.
1. Identify ways to determine if a proposed change in process or procedures will ease workloadsof those who deliver care
2. Describe how to implement change that will ease workloads for physicians and staff
3. List ways to measure improvement in the quality of patient care
4. Summarize methods to identify a revenue stream that will support the practice work involved in the change
Workflow and Process
Practice-based Learning & Improvement
CME Credit Type
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
This activity qualifies for the CMS Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS), where you can earn a performance-based payment adjustment to your Medicare payment
Physician Well-being activity
Organizational Culture of Wellness
Inpatient, Outpatient, Physician Executives, Rural, Urban