ExpiresSeptember 30, 2023
American Medical Association
In this course, you will learn the history, definitions, and components of artificial intelligence in health care, and be provided with some examples. You will also learn some potential outcomes of health care AI.
1. This activity is hosted on the AMA Ed Hub.
2. This activity is free to AMA members.
ABMS Member Board Approvals by Type
ABMS MOC Part II CME Activity
Allergy and Immunology
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Medical Genetics and Genomics
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Psychiatry and Neurology
NOTE: If a Member Board has not deemed this activity for MOC approval as an accredited CME activity, this activity may count toward an ABMS Member Board’s general CME requirement. Please refer directly to your Member Board’s MOC Part II Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment Program Requirements.
1. Describe AI-related terminologies and components
2. Identify opportunities and challenges for physicians of AI in health care
3. Recognize some potential outcomes of health care AI for patients, physicians, payers, and policymakers
Continuing Medical Education and Maintenance of Certification, Health Informatics, Medical Education and Training
Practice-based Learning & Improvement, Systems-based Practice
CME Credit Type
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit