ExpiresAugust 21, 2025
CME Provider: American Medical Association
Description of CME Course
Using Appreciative Inquiry can help organizations solve problems and maintain a positive culture by focusing on strengths to build innovative ideas for improvement. Learn to how to use appreciative inquiry to empower your team to participate in transformational change.
1. This activity is part of the AMA STEPSForward initiative.
2. This activity is free to AMA members.
ABMS Member Board Approvals by Type
ABMS Lifelong Learning CME Activity
Allergy and Immunology
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Medical Genetics and Genomics
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Psychiatry and Neurology
NOTE: If a Member Board has not deemed this activity for MOC approval as an accredited CME activity, this activity may count toward an ABMS Member Board’s general CME requirement. Please refer directly to your Member Board’s MOC Part II Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment Program Requirements.
1. Evaluate current strengths, assets and values of the practice, department or organization
2. Construct a "discovery team" to elicit positive stories and themes from the organization
3. Incorporate appreciative inquiry into daily work and existing performance improvement initiatives
Leading Change, Neonatology, Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics
Practice-based Learning & Improvement
CME Credit Type
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
This activity qualifies for the CMS Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS), where you can earn a performance-based payment adjustment to your Medicare payment
Physician Well-being activity
Organizational Culture of Wellness