ExpiresMarch 31, 2024
CME Provider: American Medical Association
Description of CME Course
Save time and prevent disease with an immunization program.
1. This activity is part of the AMA STEPSForward initiative.
2. This activity is free to AMA members.
ABMS Member Board Approvals by Type
ABMS Lifelong Learning CME Activity
Allergy and Immunology
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Medical Genetics and Genomics
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Psychiatry and Neurology
NOTE: If a Member Board has not deemed this activity for MOC approval as an accredited CME activity, this activity may count toward an ABMS Member Board’s general CME requirement. Please refer directly to your Member Board’s MOC Part II Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment Program Requirements.
1. Describe the role an individual physician plays in setting a supportive tone about vaccinations for both team members and patients
2. Explain the importance of training your team to properly store, administer and track adult immunizations
3. Discuss the importance of preparing your team to address common patient questions and concerns regarding immunizations
4. List the benefits to implementing standardized processes for vaccinations
Medical Knowledge, Patient Care & Procedural Skills
CME Credit Type
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
This activity qualifies for the CMS Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS), where you can earn a performance-based payment adjustment to your Medicare payment
Physician Well-being activity
Efficiencies in Medical Practice